Welcome to Conference of California Historical Society's (CCHS) "Keep Me Informed" Page. This is your first step to taking advantage of what CCHS has to offer. We hope that you sign up to receive updates on "what is happening in California's Historical Community" and to see how you can get involved in CCHS.
Let CCHS meet you and learn about your unique challenges as an individual or as a historical group. Sign up, there is no financial commitment at this point, just general information to enable us to connect with you. The "Keep Me Informed" Page is a great way to get to know CCHS if you're not quite ready to be a member. We don't think it will be very long until you agree that being part of CCHS is correct for you.
If you registered more than one person, please list their name and email below.
Please let us know your Saturday LUNCH preference and any special dietary needs, using the box provided below.
Lunch consists of a sandwich, a bottle of water, and a small salad or chips
- Le Parisien: French ham, Swiss cheese, salad, French cornichons, butter
- Vegetarian: Lettuce, zucchini, eggplant, tomato, tomato pesto, mozzarella
- Tuna Salad: Tuna, lettuce, carrots, onion, cucumber, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, relish (mayonnaise is optional)
- Smoked Turkey BLT: Turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard
Please let us know your Saturday DINNER preference and any special dietary needs, using the box provided below.
All dinners come with rice and vegetables and include a choice of:
- Mesquite grilled 8 oz. sirloin steak topped with chimichurri
- Grilled chicken breast topped with mango salsa and mango vinaigrette
- Vegetarian option
Desert options are Churros or Ice Cream.
Thank you for your registration!