Fund Development Initiative of the CCHS Strategic Plan is lead by John Lenau.
Content for this page is currently being created through the work of the Strategic Planning Committee and particularly by John on this Initiative.
October 2016 Update:
We have contacted several organizations asking for donation s to cover expenses associated with funding our Strategic Plan. As of this writing we are still waiting for their response. We have contacted organizations we feel would be most likely donors. We will now proceed to the next level. We need between $2,000.00 and $3,000.00 by December 1st to fill our specific needs.
Some of the Specific Needs are as follows:
- Provide sources of revenue to fund plan tactics/programs.
- Provide up-to-date materials describing the organization i. e. –brochure, direct mail letter, case statement, newsletter, press releases & etc.
- Provide relationship building and solicitation strategies.
- Provide a process for monitoring progress and evaluating effectiveness.
Some of the challenges that Fund Development faces are:
- Identifying current sources of fund development.
- Identify prospective sources of fund development.
- Identify immediate enhancements needed to raise funds.
- Setting fund development objectives based on revenue needed to execute strategic plan programs.
- Professionalizing the process of fund development within CCHS.
- Getting group buy-in to the fund development plan.
All of this being said, we are proceeding ahead at full steam. If you would like to donate to this fund, please send your donations to Arrowhead Management in care of: Strategic Plan Fund.
John Lenau-Chairman; Fund Development Plan